Thursday, March 31, 2011

MTA PSA Subway Ads Piss Me Off

So as you have all probably noticed, gone are the poems and literary verses which took us to and fro our daily lives.  We used to be able to look up and read a few verses and perhaps even have our curiosity piqued so much so as to read some more. 

Now, instead, I find myself pissed off at the idiots who run the MTA. 

Do I really need to know that MTA "... apps are whiz kid certified or that "improvements don't just happen?"  It doesn't take a genius to figure out that it's "nice to know when your train will come," I mean come on now, we have all seen the digital time tables throughout the station slowly (glacially so) come online.

So I ask the turds that run the largest transportation network in the world, has your public image been torn to shreds so much that you now find yourselves tooting your own horn so loudly and obnoxiously? 

I think the wasted ad spaces could be better put to use making revenue as ADS for the "cash strapped" MTA. 

To correct one of their ads, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."


No comments:

Post a Comment